Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of this reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to pitch an invention to a company good an idea you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full-line of providers not desperate to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar providers that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your InventHelp Store Products has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what is coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those new invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they write a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.